1. They act the same way around you as they do around their friends.
2. They would go out of their way to bring you food and medicine and walk your dog when you’re sick, even though your place is in the exact opposite direction than would otherwise be convenient to them — and they wouldn’t consider it going out of the way.
3. They’re not afraid to call you on your bullshit, but do it in a way that is kind and not judgmental.
4. They don’t freak out if you don’t text them in x amount of hours, because they feel solid and confident in what you have together.
5. But they also know that if they miss you, it’s on them to text — or better yet, call — and say hi… while not overstepping boundaries and bombarding you with messages (especially if you’re in a meeting).
View original post 630 more words